“Most people love sleeping in their own beds but one of my secrets to being on the road for 220 plus days a year is having a bed that’s not that comfortable. Smart, eh? I really started enjoying sleeping in hotels back in 1999 (the same year I started JohnnyJet.com) when Westin Hotels introduced their Heavenly Bed. It quickly became one of the hotel industry’s hottest topics since its luxurious 10 layers allowed visitors to have lavish hotel experience in a moderate priced hotel. Other hotel chains quickly followed.” – Johnny Jet
Westin Hotels & Resorts recently announced their brands’ smashing success in the retail arena, having sold over 100,000 beds and even more Heavenly Pillows. In the first twelve years of selling their signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Pillows directly to consumers, Westin has topped $125 million dollars in sales. To celebrate, Westin is offering 20% off everything in their retail line from now until September 22nd on their website: www.westin.com/store
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.