People often ask me about cruising and whether or not I like it. Personally, I love cruising. Many people think that cruising appeals mostly to an older demographic but I beg to differ. There are lots of reasons that cruises are great, whether you’re looking for a family friendly vacation, a romantic escape with someone special or a way to see lots of countries and destinations easily.
I love that when you board a cruise ship, you can unpack all your things inside your cabin, stow your suitcase out of sight and really settle in for the duration of your cruise without having to pack and unpack as you head to each destination. I love that you can visit multiple countries on a single cruise. And I love that the food is included – this makes mealtimes easy. I also love the people you meet on a cruise ship – over the course of a week, you can meet really interesting people and make great friends. I know I have.
I’ve done a number of cruises over the years and each one offers different things to recommend it. To check out some of my most memorable cruises, check out these stories:
Whether you’re new to cruising or have been doing it for years, it’s important to choose the cruise ship and the experience that’s right for you, to make the most of your getaway. That’s why Carnival has just launched a ‘Cruise-A-Nality’ game. This fun and interactive online game asks you a handful of questions about your travel style and preferences to help you determine your cruise personality. Do you prefer somewhere tropical, somewhere you can see a glacier, somewhere in Europe? Who will you be traveling with? Family? Friends? Kids? What type of food do you hope to indulge in while on your cruise? Once you’ve answered the series of questions, you’ll get your results, recommending a cruise that’s just right for YOUR ‘Cruise-A-Nality’.
Once you’ve finished the quiz, you can enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a three-, four-, seven- or ten-night cruise on select Carnival ships. See official contest rules for all the details.
So, what’s your Cruise-A-Nality? Take the quiz to find out by visiting cruiseanality.com or worldsleadingcruiselines.com, where you can find the game on the menu drop down button in the upper right hand corner of the site, plus learn about other fun contests from Carnival.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Carnival Corporation. I received compensation for this post, however all opinions stated are my own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.