If you travel a lot, you know it’s a challenge to stay healthy. The best thing you can do is keep your hands away from your face and away from people who are coughing and sneezing without covering themselves. Believe it or not, I’ve seen countless people do exactly that on a plane. That’s why I usually carry two masks. One for me, and one to give to them.
Another good thing you can do—according to my doctor—is get a flu shot since it lessens your chances of catching it. You should consult your doctor first but if it’s too expensive, like it is with my doctor, you can either find a local clinic or pharmacy. I ended up going to CVS to get one for $39 (a fraction of what my doctor charges).
If you’re not sure where to go, check out this website built by the American Lung Association. Simply enter your zip code and it will show you the locations, available dates/times, addresses, and phone numbers of clinics offering flu (and other adult vaccinations) near you.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.