UPDATE: Congratulations to our winner, reader Susan Bissette!
I’ve written before about how much I like Hawaiian Airlines. Well, here’s another reason to like them: This month, they’re teaming up with The Modern Honolulu, one of Oahu’s best hotels (photos below), to offer one lucky Johnny Jet reader the chance to escape to one of my favorite places on Earth.
It’s our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, and in it you could win 120,000 HawaiianMiles (enough for two roundtrip tickets between Hawaii and any one of their North American gateway cities) and a two-night stay at The Modern for two. The full package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes:
- 120,000 HawaiianMiles
- Two-night stay in an Ocean View Room at The Modern Honolulu
- One-time complimentary daybed use
- Welcome Amenity
- $150 at Morimoto Waikiki restaurant
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries, by following Hawaiian Airlines on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and then The Modern Honolulu on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, June 4, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
The fine print:
Good luck![promosimple id=”4be4″]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.