For most of the country, it’s been a fairly mild winter. For Hawaii, well—it’s just been perfect as always. Time to go to Hawaii, wouldn’t you say?
Good news! In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, you can win 140,000 HawaiianMiles (enough for two roundtrip tickets between Hawaii and any one of Hawaiian Airlines’ North American gateway cities) plus a two-night stay for two at Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina. One of my favorite airlines, and one of my favorite places on Earth: amazing!
Here’s a little more on Four Seasons O’ahu from them:
On Oahu’s sunny western coast—wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach—five-star Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury. Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 370 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. Play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa—wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.
And from Hawaiian Airlines, on Hawaiian Airlines:
Hawaiian Airlines provides authentic Hawaiian hospitality while leading the U.S. carriers in on-time performance for 11 years. Now in its 87th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline, as well as the largest provider of passenger air service from its primary visitor markets on the U.S. mainland. Hawaiian offers nonstop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 160 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 200 daily flights system-wide.
The full package, which you can enter to win below, includes:
- 140,000 HawaiianMiles
- A two-night stay in an Ocean View Room at Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries, by following Hawaiian Airlines on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, March 2, 2016 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
From Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina: Valid through June 20, 2017. Rooms are subject to availability. Advanced reservations are required. Please have your gift certificate number available to make your reservations. The original gift certificate is required and must be presented at check-in to avoid full charges. Certificate validation periods cannot be extended or replaced if lost or stolen. Certificate is non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, not valid with any other promotion and cannot be re-sold. Estimated value of this certificate is $1,926.00, including room and sales tax. Not transferable to another Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts and will be null if there is more than one request made of Four Seasons Hotel. All major holiday and blackout dates are not available for reservation. Blackout Dates: December 19, 2016 – January 10, 2017. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses in excess of the gift certificate amount. Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. For residents of the United States and Canada: all federal, state, provincial/territorial, and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.