Good news: Summer is here! More good news: We’re doing our part to kick off the summer travel season by giving away a three-night stay for four in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California!
It’s our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, and we’ve partnered with Natural Retreats to make it happen. Here’s the full package, which you can enter to win below:
- 3 nights at Natural Retreats’ Aspen Grove Townhome for four guests (includes 2 bedroom, 2 bath, Wi-Fi, television, and wood-burning fireplace)
- 4 all-day passes for Northstar Bike & Hike Park
What is Natural Retreats? Here’s a piece of their unique story, per their website:
When Matthew Spence founded Natural Retreats, he wanted people to create memories in nature like the ones he had as a child visiting Yellowstone National Park.
What started as a few luxury lodges in the Yorkshire Dales coupled with a desire to provide guests with memorable experiences, is now a unique travel and leisure company that spans over 30 destinations in the United States and Europe. We give people the chance to discover some of the world’s most beautiful natural settings in homes and resorts worthy of your vacation time. With a team that is passionate about our mission, we are constantly searching for new locations and opportunities for exploration, to curate truly unforgettable experiences.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect two bonus entries by following Natural Retreats on Twitter and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, June 8, 2016 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Also, stay is subject to availability. Total vacation valued at $1,000.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.