Looking to upgrade your luggage? In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, we’re teaming up with luggage leaders Heys America to offer one lucky reader a chance to snag a luxurious, intelligently designed three-piece luggage set from the Vantage Smart Luggage collection—a value of $1,205! The winning package will include everything listed here and pictured above: sleek, polycarbonate, front-access pieces in the dimensions below, in the winner’s choice of color:
- 30″ x 19.75″ x 12.25″ (1 piece)
- 26″ x 16.25″ x 10.25″ (1 piece)
- 21″ x 14.5″ x 9″ (1 piece)
The entire collection comes with the backing and security of the Heys name (including a 10-year Executive Class Warranty), one of the most trusted in luggage since its founding in Toronto in 1986—plus the cool and practical features Heys brings to its Vantage Smart Luggage line, detailed below in video:
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries, by following Heys on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, June 17, 2015 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Good luck![promosimple id=”7791″]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.