This is a sponsored post.
The US dollar is currently strong against the Euro ($1.12 = 1 Euro). It’s even relatively strong against the British pound ($1.41 = 1 pound). That means there’s great value for Americans in Europe right now, which is great—but wouldn’t you rather go for free?
Good news: World Nomads and Fodor’s Travel are partnering up to give away a five-night, six-day trip for two to one of five iconic European cities: London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, and Barcelona. To enter, all you have to do is select a city from that list and write, in 100 words or less, why the city “gives you itchy feet” (it’s a walking-themed giveaway). Provide a few basic details (name, location, email, etc.), and you’ll be officially entered to win. It all happens on this page.
With the weather warming, there’s a clear emphasis on getting out and exploring by foot in this “Spring into an Urban March” contest. There’s no better way to get to know a great walking city (like London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, or Barcelona) than wandering its streets by foot, and so the winner (and plus-one) will head off for Europe equipped with a copy of “10 Great Walks in Our Favorite Cities,” a Fodor’s classic. In fact: All contest entrants, just for entering, can download a digital copy of the guidebook, which includes “tours for five bonus US cities, for those who like to Urban March closer to home.”
Here’s the full list of winnings from the Official Rules:
- $2,000 American Express travel voucher toward airline tickets
- Two $750 apparel vouchers for travel apparel courtesy of Toad & Co.
- $750 Airbnb voucher for five nights
- One-week standard plan travel insurance policy from World Nomads Inc. for two travelers
How to enter:
Head to the “Spring into an Urban March” contest homepage before the contest ends on March 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 ET. Good luck!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.