No matter where you want to get away to this winter (spring?), chances are that you’ll need to bring some things with you. Luckily, in our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, Pathfinder Luggage is stepping in with a way to do that easily and stylishly by offering a chance to win two new pieces of luggage—worth $900—from the company’s new Revolution Plus line!
Pathfinder is part of the Andiamo Luggage brand, which prides itself on staying loyal to three key tenets: 1) Innovation, 2) Quality in Materials, Components & Workmanship, and 3) Elegance, Luxury… that “Something Special.” No doubt that it has produced great products, and now continues to under the larger 24-7 International LLC. (based in Pine Brook, NJ) name.
The winning package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes:
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to follow Pathfinder Luggage on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for four more entries—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, March 5, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, shipping is currently only available to the 48 contiguous U.S. states, though if the winner hails from Alaska or Hawaii, we’ll make it work!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.