Next Tuesday is Valentine’s Day, and love is in the air. In the spirit, we’ve partnered up with our friends at Tech Armor to give away a brand new Rose Gold iPhone SE for that special someone in your life (or to keep for yourself!). We’re also throwing in some sweet Tech Armor gear to keep your new phone safe and fully charged.
The full package, which you can enter to win using the form below, is valued at $654 and consists of:
- iPhone SE 64GB (Rose Gold)
- A matching rose gold Premium Lightning Charge Sync Cable — The exact same high-quality components from Tech Armor’s top-selling, Apple mFi-certified lightning cable, but wrapped in a durable, braided nylon jacket in rose gold to prevent crimping and tangles for long-lasting durability!
- A Prime Screen Protector — Dropping your phone isn’t a question of “if,” but “when?” Did you know that on average a new iPhone is broken within 10 weeks of purchase? The Tech Armor Prime Screen Protector made with Accessory Glass 2 by Corning® offers a completely new approach to mobile screen protection at the molecular level to produce a more durable barrier against scratching and breakage caused by day-to-day use.
- An ActivePower 3000MAH External Battery Portable USB Power Bank — This compact, lipstick-sized Power Bank is small enough to fit in your pocket while delivering enough power to take your phone from zero to 100% in one charge!
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following Tech Armor on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run for one week, from today, Wednesday, February 8, 2017, until midnight PT on Tuesday, February 14 (Valentine’s Day), 2017.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.