Update: Our winner, Stephen, shared the below photo of his prize. Congrats again, Stephen!
I’ve never completed (nor tried to complete) an IRONMAN triathlon, but I admire anyone who has. In one day, you have to swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles, and then run a 26.2-mile marathon. Whoa!
It’s a serious investment to say the least, and one worth protecting—which is why our friends at Allianz Travel Insurance have partnered up with IRONMAN to offer a new kind of IRONMAN-specific insurance plan to participants. Allianz’s “Registration Protector” package—available at race registration as of October 2016—covers up to $1,000 in non-refundable race registration fees and includes “Competition Care,” a 24/7 service that connects competitors to race-day information, nearby bicycle repair shops (which they hopefully won’t need), and athletic equipment stores. It’s pretty cool.
What’s also cool is that in the spirit of the new partnership, we’re giving away a triathlon-themed Allianz Go Bag—complete with a GoPro Hero and full of IRONMAN-inspired gear—to one lucky winner! The bag includes (as listed in the image above):
- Camelbak Insulated Reservoir Sleeve
- Gu Energy Gel 24 pk
- Tifosi Podium XC Sunglasses
- TYR Wrinkle-Free Silicone Swim Cap
- Nike Knit Mesh Running Hat
- GoPro + Memory Card
- Go Pro Head Strap
- AGA-branded Go Bag
- AGA-branded RFID passport protector
- AGA-branded portable cell charger
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following Allianz on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run for one week, from today, Thursday, December 1, 2016, until midnight on Thursday, December 8, 2016.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, terms and conditions apply. The Go Bag is a product of Allianz Global Assistance US and is not available for resale.
Disclaimer: Johnny Jet works as an ambassador for Allianz Global Assistance (AGA Service Company) and receives financial compensation.
For more information about Allianz Global, visit AllianzTravelInsurance.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.