Florida in the summer is great, but Florida in the winter? Even better.
In our latest contest, Visit Sarasota is offering one lucky JohnnyJet.com reader and a guest a chance to counter winter’s advances with a four-day getaway to Florida’s “Other Keys”—Longboat and Lido in sunny, sparkling Sarasota County, Florida. The amazing package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes (for both people):
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- 2 nights at The Resort at Longboat Key Club, with breakfast daily and 2 daily Resort Activity Passes (unlimited access to the tennis gardens, golf courses, watersports, Mind and Motion fitness studio, Kids Camp)
- 2 nights at Lido Beach Resort, with breakfast daily
- Dinner at Lido Grille
- Kayaking excursion in the mangroves
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. (If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes.) You can then use the form to follow The Resort at Longboat Key Club (@LBKCR) and Lido Beach Resort (@LidoBeachResort) on Twitter—and Like the Longboat Facebook page and the Lido Facebook page and the Visit Sarasota Facebook page—for even more entries.
The contest runs Wednesday, November 6th through midnight on Tuesday, November 19th.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize package is subject to availability, and blackout dates apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.