This past Sunday, before the Seahawks pounded the Broncos into the new Meadowlands turf in Super Bowl XLVIII, Americans got some bad news: Groundhog Day hero Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, dooming us all to six more weeks of one of the worst winters ever.
Well, here’s some good news: In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, you can win the chance to spend some of that time at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas! The resort legends are offering one lucky reader and a guest the chance to shrug off polar vortex-inspired malaise with an incredible two-night package to the Big D. The package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes:
- Two nights in a Villa Room at the Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
- Dinner for two at Cafe on the Green
- Two 50-minute spa treatments OR a round of golf for two at TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to follow Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for four more entries—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize package is subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
Good luck![promosimple id=”3b51″]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.