CONGRATULATIONS to our winner: Nancy Dockry!
For Christmas this year, Four Seasons is going big—and offering one lucky JohnnyJet.com reader the chance to win a two-night package for two at the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills (an iconic Four Seasons hotel)! The incredible package, valued at $2,000, will include:
- Two nights accommodations in a Signature Room
- Dinner for two at THE Blvd Restaurant
- Two one-hour Custom Massages at the hotel Spa
Deep in the heart of Beverly Hills—”the quiet residential enclave founded by Hollywood’s elite”—the Beverly Wilshire offers a calming and restorative taste of Southern California elegance. At once warmed by the sun and shaded by palm trees, it’s a place you may not want to leave—especially in the winter!
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can use the form to follow the Beverly Wilshire (@BeverlyWilshire) on Twitter and Like their Facebook page for more entries—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered. The contest will run from Wednesday, December 18th through midnight on
Tuesday, December 31st (New Year’s Eve!). CONTEST EXTENDED: You can now enter until midnight (PST) on Tuesday, January 7, 2014!
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize package is subject to availability, not valid on holidays and Award Season dates and valid until December 18, 2014.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.