Sad as it is, summer is nearly at its end—which of course means it’s time to start thinking about a sunny winter escape! How about a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona, for free?
In a repeat of our 2013 giveaway, we’ve partnered up with Four Seasons for another amazing contest in which we’re giving away a cozy, two-night getaway at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North! The package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, will include:
- A two-night stay for two in luxurious suite accommodations, recently enhanced with new decor and furnishings
- Celestial Picnic for two under the stars
- Daily breakfast in Proof, an American Canteen
- Complimentary on-site hiking to Pinnacle Peak Park, wine-and spirit-tasting, and weekly stargazing
Here’s an updated description of the resort to really get you excited:
Nestled in the cooling foothills of Pinnacle Peak, the AAA Five-Diamond Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North combines scenic beauty with superb service to create an intimate desert experience unmatched in the Southwest. Located adjacent to the renowned Weiskopf-designed courses of Troon North, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale features 210 luxurious guestrooms, including 22 suites—most of which are appointed with telescopes for stargazing, private plunge pools, kiva fireplaces and outdoor garden showers. Guests can experience the property’s award-winning, full-service Spa and Fitness Center; priority privileges on two of Arizona’s finest golf courses; distinctive cuisine in the Resort’s three restaurants, including new Proof restaurant; nearby hiking, horseback riding and rock climbing; and “Kids for All Seasons,” a complimentary activities program for children.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following the Four Seasons Scottsdale on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest runs Wednesday, August 19, 2015 through midnight on Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize package is subject to availability, not valid on holidays and valid until September 8, 2016.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.