Winter is coming, and luckily the good folks at Four Seasons are ready for it! In the first of three JohnnyJet.com contests (next one starts in November), the resort legends are giving away a two-night escape for two to their Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. The amazing package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, will include:
- A two-night stay for two in luxurious suite accommodations
- One dinner for two in Talavera
- Daily breakfast in Proof, an American Canteen
- Complimentary on-site hiking to Pinnacle Peak Park, wine-and spirit-tasting, and weekly stargazing
Here’s a description of the resort to get you even more excited:
Nestled in the cooling foothills of Pinnacle Peak, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North offers a truly handcrafted resort experience—delivering impeccable, highly personalized, Five-Diamond service amid the rugged beauty of the lush Sonoran Desert. From the art on the walls and the cuisine in the restaurants to Native American-inspired spa treatments and adobe-style architecture, the Resort embodies a true “sense of place” in the heart of the Arizona Sonoran Desert.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can use the form to follow Four Seasons Scottsdale (@FSScottsdale) on Twitter and Like their Facebook page for even more entries. The contest runs Wednesday, October 23rd through midnight on Tuesday, November 5th.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, the prize package is subject to availability, not valid on holidays and valid until October 31, 2014.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.