There’s no place like…Vegas. And with winter in full swing, there’s really no better place for a quick getaway right now than Sin City. Luckily, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas (I stayed here in March and loved it) is here to help! In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, the resort legends are offering one lucky reader and a guest the chance to shrug off icy temperatures and polar vortexes with an incredible two-night package in the heart of the Strip. The package, which you can enter to win at the bottom of this page, includes:
- Two nights in a Strip View Room at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Dinner for two at Verandah
- Two tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson ONE show at the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to follow Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for three more entries—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will from today, Wednesday, January 15, 2014 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, January 28, 2014.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, a gift certificate will be provided for lodging and Verandah dinner and are valid for one year. Availability for Verandah dinner excludes all major holidays. Lodging and show tickets based on availability and subject to blackout dates. Cirque Du Soleil MJ One tickets will be provided by Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino. The winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses in excess of the two-night stay, gift certificate to Verandah and tickets to Cirque du Soleil MJ One.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.