This contest has ended
If you’ve been reading my newsletter, you know I’m about to set off on another round-the-world trip (here’s my post on my RTW trip last month), beginning with a Viking cruise to Portugal. For a trip this big, travel insurance is critical for peace of mind—which is why I’m glad to be bringing the security of my Allianz Travel Insurance with me (more on how to choose travel insurance here). Even better: In the spirit of the globetrotting ahead, I’m partnering with Allianz to give away a Globetrotter Go Bag to a lucky winner!
The Allianz Globetrotter Go Bag includes the following:
- GoPro Hero
- Allianz Portable B200 Power Pack
- Allianz Passport Holder with RFID Protection
- Collapsible Walking Stick
- Smart Travel First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Phone Case
Allianz, of course, provides coverage options and concierge services that protect against trip cancellation, medical emergencies, unexpected expenses, and more through one of the world’s largest insurance travel networks. They know travel insurance, and travel (which is why I’m a brand ambassador), and that’s what’s led them to pack all this knowledge into this Go Bag.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect a handful of further bonus entries by following Allianz on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Friday, September 25, 2015 until midnight PT on Thursday, October 22, 2015.
The fine print:
All official rules apply. Also, terms and conditions apply. The Go Bag is a product of Allianz Global Assistance US and is not available for resale.
Good luck![promosimple id=”82ad”]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.