Update: Congrats to our winner, Devin! Read about his experience here.
Free roundtrip flights are great, but free roundtrip flights by private jet? Even better.
If you’ve ever wanted to fly by private jet, this could be your (free) ticket. In our latest JohnnyJet.com contest, we’ve partnered up with JetSmarter—the fastest growing private club in the world—to host an incredible jet-away contest that will provide a winner and a plus-one a chance to fly private, at no cost, on their choice of roundtrip JetShuttle flight. Winners and guests must not already be members of JetSmarter to be eligible, but for everyone else: If selected, you’ll win free JetShuttle roundtrip flights for you and your plus-one on any of the available routes JetShuttle currently operates. They are:
- Atlanta – New York
- Atlanta – South Florida
- New York – Los Angeles
- New York – Las Vegas
- New York – Miami
- New York – Palm Beach
- New York – Chicago
- New York – San Francisco
- Fort Lauderdale – Los Angeles
- Fort Lauderdale – Las Vegas
- Chicago – Fort Lauderdale
- Chicago – Los Angeles
- Dallas – Houston
- Las Vegas – Los Angeles
- Los Angeles – San Francisco
- Las Vegas – San Francisco
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for additional entries. If you’re already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also use the form to collect two bonus entries by following JetSmarter on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook—and for one last entry, you can agree to send out a preset tweet noting that you’ve entered to win.
The contest will run from today, Wednesday, June 22, 2016 until midnight (PT) on Tuesday, June 28, 2016.
The fine print:
All official rules apply.
Also, from JetSmarter: This offer is valid until June 28, 2016. JetSmarter reserves complete discretion to select winners. Free seats are offered on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability. JetShuttle flights must take place by September 1, 2016. Additional restrictions may apply. Schedule is subject to change. Must be 21 and over to participate. US residents only. By posting a video pursuant to this offer, you grant JetSmarter full rights to repost your video via its social media channels and use your name and likeness in connection with reposting your video. JetSmarter does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by licensed and registered air carriers. See jetsmarter.com for full program details.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.