Last year I made LoungeBuddy “Travel App of the Week” as it tells you everything you need to know about all the lounges in a particular airport—from locating the lounge in the airport to detailing operating hours, descriptions, amenities and more. The only problem I had with it is the app was only for iOS users and I have an Android. Well, guess what? LoungeBuddy announced today that they just launched on Android and to celebrate their launch they are giving away a trip to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific! The contest is free to enter and those who use LoungeBuddy through May 31st can enter to win.
- Flight to Hong Kong: Two (2) round-trip premium economy tickets from any Cathay Pacific gateway in North America to Hong Kong.
- Airport Lounge Access: Receive full access for you and your guest to the highly-acclaimed Cathay Pacific lounges on your trip. In addition, get a private, guided tour of Cathay Pacific’s lounges at HKG.
- Elite Status: After traveling like an Elite, officially become one by being granted Marco Polo Silver status. Forget mileage-runs and mile redemption tricks. The winner will be granted Marco Polo Silver status, which includes perks like access to Cathay Pacific Business Class and Dragonair lounges on eligible trips, priority on waitlists, and priority baggage handling.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.