UPDATE: Our winner, Doris Caldwell, just returned from her stay, and generously shared the update and photo below. Thanks, Doris!
THANKS very much! My BFF and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons in
Beverly Hills! What a wonderful prize! The room was beautiful, the spa was
relaxing and the dinner at Culina was delicious.
A special shout out goes to Denise and David at the spa, both talented
professionals and to Phillip at Culina who made the dining a complete
Our featured contest for this week is a good one! The good folks at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills (you know, the hotel where most celebrities stay) is giving away a two-night stay in a deluxe guestroom, one dinner for two at Culina Modern Italian and two spa treatments, valued at $1,600. It’s so good that I wish I could enter!
Once awarded, the prize will be valid for one year, excluding all major holidays and Awards Season dates, and is based on availability.
Here’s how to enter:
Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. You can also follow Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills (@FSLosAngeles) on Twitter and tweet about the contest for even more entries. The contest runs July 31st through August 14th and all official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.