As Halloween approaches this year, you can get prepared by finding the very best spooky costume—and entering to win this Halloween-themed contest from World Nomads called “Trip or Treat“! You can score a trip to Cambodia for a food adventure; Central Europe for museums, beer-tasting and stops in Slovakia, Poland and Hungary; or Egypt to explore pyramids and temples. Depending on which trip you choose, if you win, you could spend anywhere from eight to 15 days in one of these locations!
World Nomads will provide two spots on the winner’s choice of trips booked through Intrepid Travel. Here are the options:
1. Cambodia’s “Real Food Adventure” (10 days, 9 nights)
The winner will start in Phnom Penh and explore food stalls and experience a traditional Khmer dinner on temple grounds by torchlight. This trip promises that foodies will be fully immersed in tasty food and culture from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap.
2. Best of Central Europe (15 days, 14 nights)
You’ll start in Vienna, Austria, to explore the heart of Europe including stops in Cesky Krumlov, Prague, Kudowa Zdroj, Krakow, Tatra Mountains, and Budapest. Cycle, hike and kayak your way around Europe and explore alpine retreats and medieval towns. There’s even a trip to Krakow—the Polish city that was home to Poland’s kings for more than 600 years and whose Old Town is listed as a World Heritage Site.
3. Egypt Adventure (8 days, 7 nights)
With stops in Cairo, Aswan, the Nile, and Luxor, your heart will race as you discover the ancient world. You’ll visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, the massive rock temples of Abu Simbel, and the Nubian Bazaar of Aswan. Dine with a local family and sleep under the stars as you sail down the Nile.
Airfare for all three tips will be provided by BootsnAll. The winners also get some awesome new travel accessories and gear from Trip or Treat partners: luggage and gear from eBags, apparel from ExOfficio, a free one-year subscription to AFAR magazine, and a two-week Standard plan travel insurance policy from World Nomads Inc. (US couple plan).
How to enter:
Check out the official entry form here. Read more about the three amazing trips outlined above offered by World Nomads and choose which one you’d like to win. Then, tell them why this trip destination “bewitches you, and gets your heart and mind racing and ultimately satiates your desire to see, eat, feel, touch or taste the weird, eerie, dark or ghoulish”—remember the Halloween theme?
The contest closes on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, and the treats email and winner announcement will be made on Thursday, November 17.
Terms and conditions:
Official rules can be found here.
Have a spooky Halloween and good luck!
This is a sponsored post.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.