We here at JohnnyJet.com would like to congratulate and thank William C. from Los Angeles, California who shared a great cruise tip with all of us. For any of you heading out to sea, take note of his advice:
“My favorite cruise tip is as soon as you book your cruise, take a look at the shore excursions the cruise line offers. Decide what you want to do and write down the cost. See if there are independent excursions (or car rentals/tours) for that area on the internet and see if you can determine their cost for a similar excursion. If you can’t get one cheaper, don’t wait to book the excursion as the popular ones fill up quickly. If you do get locked out try the independent even if it isn’t cheaper because that is what you wanted in the first place. At your last stop try to determine if the cruise line offers any transportation to anywhere close. They will often have a bus ride to the airport or train station and you can continue your vacation.”
Thank you again for all your submissions. This week, the best caption for Johnny’s photo wins swag valued at $100 USD. It’s so easy, there’s no reason not to enter!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.