Photo credit: Lynn Gaylord
For people who are traveling I assembled a post (What To Do: Weather Delays and Flight Cancellations) and this resource page with the latest information to help make your travels go smoother.
AIRPORT NEWS / HEADLINES
- Q&A: How airlines prepare for big storms
- More than 900,000 people lost power during the blizzard.
- FAA: Flight Delay Information – Air Traffic Control System Command Center
- Here’s a map of the @CTLightandPower outages
AIRLINE TRAVEL POLICIES FOR WINTER STORM NEMO
Air Canada | Air Tran| Alaska | American Airlines| British Airways | Delta | Frontier | Hawaiian | JetBlue | Southwest | Spirit | Sun Country| United | US Airways | Virgin America | WestJet | Every Airline Website and Phone Number
WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Here’s where you can find some of the best, most up-to-date information to answer questions about travel plans:
Live Airline Twitter Feed | Every Airline and Travel Resource on Twitter | @AmericanAir | @Delta| @Expedia |@JetBlue | @Southwestair | @Spiritairlines | @United
@USAirways |@VirginAmerica | @PANYNJ | @RedCross | @FEMA
Advertisement: Best Travel Credit Cards.
GOOD TO KNOW
Got questions about traveling, hotels, car rentals and flights? These links will point you in the right direction:
- Weather Maps for Travelers
- Flight Trackers | Flight Aware
- Every Hotel, Car Rental and Cruise Line Website and Phone #
- This is what the massive storm looks like from space
NEED TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
If you need travel assistance, this is one of my favorite resources:
Cranky Concierge Air Travel Assistance
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.