This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
RV travel is one of the most popular ways to travel in 2020. However, living from a motorhome isn’t realistic for some travelers and destinations. These new Work from Hyatt packages let you enjoy luxurious Hyatt accommodations where you can work and play.
What is Work from Hyatt?
Many of us are getting “cabin fever” but may also have a hard time finding private accommodations that offer luxury amenities and sufficient workspace. A Work from Hyatt package is an exciting option that lets you relax and work in luxury at a friendly price. Guests can enjoy several amenities that will help them make the most from their working vacation.
Each package is a minimum seven-night stay and starts at $139 per night for stays between August 25, 2020, and March 31, 2021. You will find participating properties across the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Your package benefits include:
- Standard guestroom or suite with the option to upgrade
- Workspace options (i.e., suite living room, connecting room, or a private meeting room, depending on property and availability)
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary parking and high-speed Wi-Fi
- Waived resort fees
Guests also get complimentary or discounted laundry services and housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences. So if you’ve got a couple of conference calls during the day or need to keep working, you can arrange for housekeeping to come at a better time.
Enjoy Hyatt hotels and resorts on the ocean such as Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa in Florida. For mountains, check out Grand Hyatt Vail or the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa, & Casino. For international travel, the Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva resorts across Mexico and the Caribbean. Whether you stay in the U.S. or stamp your passport, it’s always a good idea to check out the latest travel restrictions.
Your standard World of Hyatt benefits applies to each Work from Hyatt package. If you have the World of Hyatt Credit Card, for instance, you have Discoverist status. You can also use your World of Hyatt points to redeem a Work from Hyatt package.
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
Booking Your Stay
You can pay for your stay with cash or Hyatt points. Don’t forget that you can transfer Ultimate Rewards from your Chase Sapphire Reserve® or Chase Sapphire Preferred® if you need to top-off your Hyatt account balance.
It’s possible to book your package online or by calling the Hyatt Global Contact Center at 1-866-886-5053. Be sure to use the offer code WFHYAT when making your reservation.
A hotel room might feel too small for an extended stay in 2020. These Hyatt packages make it possible to get more square footage for your family so you can work and play in a safe yet relaxing manner. Since packages are available for stays from August 25, 2020, to March 31, 2021, with a minimum stay of 7 nights, you can plan for a future stay, perhaps in the spring.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.