This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Through May 15, 2018, World of Hyatt members can earn up to 25,000 bonus World of Hyatt Points. With its first promotion of 2018—More Bonus Points. Night After Night—Hyatt is awarding an additional 1,000 points for most Hyatt nights including award nights. If the idea of getting up to five free bonus nights sounds good to you, keep reading to find out how to earn more.
Earn Up to 1,000 Hyatt Points Per Stay
With a checkout date between February 15 and May 15, 2018, you can earn up to 1,000 points per night at most Hyatt properties. The two exceptions are Hyatt Place and Hyatt House stays that only award 500 points per night.
For paid stays, you will earn the corresponding number of bonus points plus the regular rewards you earn as a World of Hyatt member. If you own the Hyatt Credit Card, you can also earn an additional 3 points per $1 on each Hyatt stay [Expired]. The Chase Sapphire Preferred earns 2x and the Sapphire Reserve earns 3x on hotel stays. Ultimate Rewards points can be transferred into Hyatt GoldPassport at a 1:1 ratio.
Even your Hyatt reward nights qualify for the bonus points. Many hotel promotions only award bonus points for paid stays; this is another +1 for Hyatt.
Terms and Conditions
Any World of Hyatt member can participate in this promotion, but there several key dates to pay attention to:
- Must register for the promotion by March 31, 2018
- Only Hyatt stays between February 15, 2018, and May 15, 2018, qualify
Once you earn the 25,000 bonus points, you will not earn any additional bonus points for this purchase.
Some Reservations Won’t Count
There are two instances when your Hyatt stay might not earn the bonus:
- Nights at Oasis Collection properties
- Rooms not occupied by the World of Hyatt member
Besides these two restrictions, you’re almost guaranteed to get either 500 or 1,000 bonus Hyatt points with each night. Just make sure you register for the More Bonus Points. Night After Night promotion first.
Redeeming Your 25,000 Bonus Hyatt Points
Hyatt is one of the most lucrative hotel rewards programs because they have many properties that only cost 5,000 points for an award night. And, they’re in destinations you’ll actually visit or travel through including major airports and discount airports.
5 Free Hyatt Nights
If you exclusively reserve you’re 25,000 bonus Hyatt points for Category 1 properties that only cost 5,000 points per night, you’ll get 5 free Hyatt nights from this promotion.
Some of your potential destinations can include:
- Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
- Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles South
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs
- Hyatt House Charlotte Airport
- Hyatt Place Los Cabos
Splurge on a Hyatt Category 6
You can also go out and get a Category 6 standard room for 25,000 points. Other hotel loyalty programs would easily charge 35,000 points or more for their equivalent property.
Some ideas include:
- Hyatt Regency Resort Aruba Casino and Spa
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Residence Club Breckenridge, Main Street Station
Visit a Hyatt All-Inclusive Resort
Your 25,000 bonus points will also get you access to Hyatt’s all-inclusive resorts for one free night in a standard room. Whether you go in the summer or want to escape a brutal winter, keep these Hyatt resorts on your radar:
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos (20,000 points)
- Hyatt Ziva Puerta Vallarta (20,000 points)
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Both of the Hyatt Zilara resorts are adult-only.
You have until March 31, 2018, to register for this Hyatt promotion and earn up to 25,000 points! Paid stays and reward nights both qualify for up to 1,000 bonus points per night.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.