This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Good news for World of Hyatt members! Hyatt’s guest loyalty program, World of Hyatt, has announced the return of the Bonus Journeys global promotion. From June 15, 2020, through September 15, 2020, World of Hyatt members can register to earn triple points on eligible spending, starting with their second qualifying stay. This promotion is available across Hyatt locations around the globe.
World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotion
In order to earn 3x points on eligible spending, World of Hyatt members will need to register. Once registered, members can start earning triple points on their second qualifying stay through September 15, 2020. Stays include:
- Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts around the globe
- Participating MGM Resorts destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, and Lindblad Expedition experiences
If you are an elite World of Hyatt member, you can register to earn an additional 2,500 bonus points on your first qualifying stay through September 15, 2020. Elite members include Discoverist, Explorist, and Globalist status.
In order to participate, you must:
- Be a World of Hyatt member and register for Bonus Journeys by August 31, 2020, to take part in this promotion. If you aren’t a World of Hyatt member, you can still signup (membership is free to join). If you are an elite member, you can register here. Non-elite members can register here.
- Next, you must book and include your Wold of Hyatt membership number in an eligible reservation.
- Finally, you must stay at the participating location between June 15 through September 15, 2020.
Beginning on your second eligible stay, you will receive 3x points per eligible stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels, and Lindblad Expeditions. According to Hyatt, “For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate for at least one night of their stay. Stays on consecutive nights at the same hotel will constitute one stay.”
You can earn a maximum of 200,000 bonus points with this World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys promotion, plus any bonus points you earn as an elite member.
Other Ways To Earn Points
World of Hyatt members already earn 5x points per $1 spent on qualifying stays. The bonus points earned through this promotion are in addition to the 5x points you’d earn for your stay. Members can also earn points for purchases on dining and spas, rental cars, MGM resorts, and more.
World of Hyatt Credit Card
Additionally, World of Hyatt Credit Card cardholders have the opportunity to earn even more points and get access to exclusive perks. These include:
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays (4x points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5x points per $1 earned as a World of Hyatt member)
- Earn 2x points per $1spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting, and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Get 1 free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt property after your cardmember anniversary
- Earn an extra free night at any category 1-4 Hyatt hotel property once your spend $15,000 or more during your cardmember anniversary year
- Get automatic World of Hyatt elite status & 5 qualifying night credits annually, as long as account is open
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Plus, new World of Hyatt cardholders can earn up to 50,000 points. First, they’ll earn 25,000 points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening. Then, they can earn an additional 25,000 points after spending $6,000 in total within six months of account opening. Since reward nights start at just 5,000 points, new cardholders can earn 10 free nights just from earning the bonus alone. This is one of the best hotel credit cards thanks to the ability to earn so many free nights.
Additionally, new World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who apply and are approved by August 31, 2020, will automatically receive a total of 10 tier-qualifying night credits (includes five tier-qualifying night credits already received as a new cardholder, plus five additional tier-qualifying night credits). World of Hyatt Credit cardmembers can also earn 3x bonus points on grocery store purchases until June 30, 2020. These World of Hyatt promos have been added to help members who aren’t traveling.
The World of Credit Card has a $95 annual fee.
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
As destinations begin to reopen, this World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys promotion can help members easily earn more points for their travels. In addition to the 5x points earned on eligible stays, members can earn 3x points once they register and meet the requirements. Elite members can earn even more with this limited-time offer.
- Credit Cards With The Best Rewards
- How To Earn Hyatt Status
- Don’t Miss This Hyatt & American Airlines Elite Status Challenge
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.