This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Back by popular demand, World of Hyatt members will receive a 10% bonus on all rewards points redeemed between August 1, 2018, and September 30, 2018. This bonus arrives just in time to plan your last-minute summer getaway or early Fall retreat as a new school year starts and popular tourist destinations become less crowded.
The 10% point redemption bonus applies to the following award purchases:
- World of Hyatt Award Nights
- Points and Cash Award Nights
- Suite Upgrades
- Dining and Spa Services
If you redeem 50,000 points, you will get 5,000 bonus points during the promotion period. Hyatt will deposit all bonus points directly into your World of Hyatt loyalty account.
Registering For the 10% World of Hyatt Bonus
This promotion is only available to World of Hyatt Credit Card and Hyatt Credit Cardmembers.
You must register for the promotion between July 16, 2018, and August 31, 2018, to begin earning the 10% bonus redemption.
All award stays must be completed by September 30, 2018, to receive credit too.
Although you will receive the 10% bonus on the entire amount of World of Hyatt points you redeem during this promotion, redeeming 50,000 points gives you enough to book a free Hyatt night!
In addition to the 10% point redemption bonus, credit cardmembers will continue to enjoy these everyday benefits:
- Earn 9 points per $1 spent on every Hyatt stay and experience
- 2 points per $1 on local transit and commuting
- 2 points per $1 on flights purchased directly from the airline
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist Status
- One free anniversary night plus a second free night after spending $15,000 in a card anniversary year
With your automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status, you never have to worry about point redemption blackout dates. Plus, you can also pool your points with other World of Hyatt members to effortlessly split the cost of your upcoming stay.
Now that you know how you can earn 10% back through September 30, 2018, don’t forget to register!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.