This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Through October 14, 2018, you can earn World of Hyatt points and M life Rewards Tier credits with each Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel stay. Even your free night awards count for this double-dip bonus! This bonus opportunity is available to all World of Hyatt members.
Read on to learn more about this limited time offer. I’ll also show you how to earn 9 World of Hyatt points per $1 during this promotion.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Earn 5 World of Hyatt Points and 8 M life Tier Credits
Between August 23 and October 14, 2018, every Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stay earns the following bonus points:
- 5 World of Hyatt Points
- 8 M life Tier Credits
This bonus applies to each dollar spent. For instance, a $150 stay earns 750 World of Hyatt points and 1,200 M life credits. However, the bonus is not valid on single stays exceeding 30 days.
How to Earn 9 World of Hyatt Points on Hyatt Stays
In addition to this fall bonus opportunity, you can also earn bonus World of Hyatt points on every purchase with the World of Hyatt Credit Card. Plus, you have the opportunity for two free nights each year with the World of Hyatt Credit Card!
As you can earn 4 points per $1 spent on Hyatt purchases, you can actually earn 9 Hyatt points per dollar spent during this promotional period.
Earn Up to 4 Points on Every Purchase
With every purchase, you can earn up to 4 points per $1 spent on every World of Hyatt purchase.
You can also earn unlimited 2 points per $1 spent on these bonus categories as well:
- Airline Tickets Purchased Directly from Airline
- Local Transit and Commuting
- Fitness Club and Gym Memberships
Get 2 Free Nights Every Year
Besides being able to redeem your World of Hyatt points for free nights starting at 5,000 points per night, owning the World of Hyatt Credit Card also gives you the opportunity for two free nights!
- Enjoy your first free night every card anniversary
- Spend $15,000 in annual card purchases for your second free night
These free nights can be redeemed at any Hyatt category 1-4 hotel or resort.
Here’s a quick rundown of how to maximize this bonus:
- Register for the bonus
- Stay at any Hyatt Place or Hyatt House hotel through October 14, 2018
- Earn 5 World of Hyatt Points and 8 M life Tier Credits per $1 spent
- Pay with your World of Hyatt Credit Card to earn an additional 4 points per $1 spent
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.