In a nutshell, Yolla is an app for iOS and Android that allows users to make calls using VoIP technology to any phone number in the world, no matter if it’s a mobile or landline. One of the best parts of the app is that unlike with Skype and Viber Out, you keep your original phone number so no one sees you’re calling through VoIP. Their rates (below) aren’t bad, they don’t have hidden fees and you can earn credits for inviting friends. And like with other VoIPs, international calls are free between app users. Full rates are here, but in sum, with Yolla you can call:
- USA from $0.008/min
- Canada from $0.005/min
- France from $0.007/min
- UK form $0.005/min
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.