Last week, Hyatt Hotels and MGM Resorts announced a new partnership that will allow members of their loyalty programs, Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM Resorts’ M life, to earn credit on their account when staying at hotels and resorts in either chain. That means that if you have a Hyatt Gold Passport, you can get credit when you stay at the MGM Resorts Las Vegas, and if you’re an M life member you get credit when you stay at any Hyatt.
To celebrate this one-of-a-kind partnership, I’ve been given an amazing prize package to give away to a lucky reader. Here’s what you can win:
22,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points, which is enough for one free night in a category six hotel—Hyatt’s top redemption category—or enough for at least one free night in any participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas.
Choice of two (2) tickets to ONE of the following MGM Resorts entertainment options in Las Vegas:
- “O” at Bellagio
- Zarkana at ARIA
- KÀ at MGM Grand
- The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage
- Jabbawockeez “PRiSM” at Luxor
- Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo
- Zumanity at New York-New York
- Tournament of Kings at Excalibur
And a choice of two (2) tickets to ONE of the following attractions:
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage
- The Roller Coaster at New York-New York
You do have to sign up for the Hyatt Gold Passport, but it’s free.
This contest is just like the others: just sign up for my newsletter and fill out the form below. Then follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. You can also follow MGM Resorts (@mlife) and Hyatt (@HyattPR) on Twitter for additional entries. The contest runs June 26th through July 3rd and all official rules apply.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.