Grab a Go Pack and take 10 nonstop, one-way flights to select destinations starting September 13 through December 19, 2012 (blackout dates: 11/20 – 11/26)*. Choose from seven different Go Packs that’ll offer you convenience, flexibility and great value guaranteed for fast travel between your most frequent destinations—for work or leisure.
On sale 8/28/12 through 9/6/12, or while supplies last. Book travel online starting 9/12/12 through 12/19/12 up to 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Plus, you’ll enjoy comfy leather seats, the most legroom in coach**, free DIRECTV*** at every seat, free brand name snacks and beverages, first checked bag free‡ and award-winning service.
Here’s how Go Pack works:
Purchasing a Go Pack
- Choose from seven different Go Pack destination options, purchased online only at shop.jetblue.com.
- Go Pack may be purchased between 8/28/12 and 9/6/12, or while supplies last. Must be over 18.
- Confirmation of your Go Pack purchase will be sent within 24-hours of your purchase.
- Go Pack cannot be exchanged and is non-refundable. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Go Pack options include:
What’s In a Go Pack
- Each Go Pack includes 10 Go Pack codes, each valid for the base fare of a one-way nonstop flights for the select routes covered by that Go Pack. Government taxes and fees will apply to each one-way flight booked using a Go Pack and will vary depending on the particular route being flown. Please see available Go Packs at shop.jetblue.com for the price of each Go Pack, the routes included in each Go Pack, and the taxes and fees for each flight included in a particular Go Pack.
- Applicable government taxes and fees must be paid at time of actual flight booking by the traveler using the Go Pack code. These taxes/fees are not included in your Go Pack price because you may elect not to take all 10 flights in your Go Pack or you may elect to share your Go Pack codes with others; taxes and fees will only be due for flights actually booked, and only the traveler using the Go Pack code will pay the taxes and fees for the particular flight being booked with that code.
- Each Go Pack purchase is eligible for TrueBlue points; the amount of points depends on the particular Go Pack you choose. Travel booked using a Go Pack is not eligible to earn additional TrueBlue points.
Booking a Flight with Go Pack
- Go Pack purchasers will receive an email containing 10 Go Pack code numbers on 9/12/12. Save this email or write down your Go Pack code numbers – you will need these codes to use your Go Pack.
- Book eligible flights 9/12/12 through 12/19/12. You can book up to 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure, subject to flight availability. After 11:59 PM ET on 12/19/12, the Go Pack will expire.
- You can use Go Pack to book flights only at jetblue.com/promo . Enter the code in the promo code field exactly as it appears (case-sensitive). You must select a flight in order for your Go Pack code to apply. Once selected, you will see the Go Pack code applied to your itinerary subtotal on the right side of the webpage.
- Only one Go Pack code per reservation, one customer per reservation and one passenger per booking. (The Go Pack codes may be divided among multiple travelers, but each individual code is valid for only one customer per booking; if you and another traveler each want to use a Go Pack code on the same flight, you must complete two separate bookings using two separate codes.)
- Go Pack can be used for new flight bookings only. You cannot use a Go Pack code for any previously booked flight or existing reservation.
Traveling with Go Pack
- Go Packs can only be used for eligible travel between 9/13/12 and 12/19/12 (blackout dates: 11/20/12 – 11/26/12).
- Changes to reservations using a Go Pack code must be made prior to scheduled departure by calling 1-800-JET-BLUE (538-2583) and are subject to a fifty-dollar ($50) change fee, but not any fare difference.
- Name changes are not permitted after a ticket has been booked.
- Customers wishing to cancel a Go Pack booking or who are ‘no shows’ for their flight will forfeit their Go Pack code; the code will not be returned. For cancellations, the applicable government taxes/fees will be refunded. However, flight reservations made 1 week or more prior to a flight’s scheduled departure may be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours after the reservation is made, in which case you will receive a replacement code and a refund of taxes/fees.
View all fares and details here.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.