When it comes to social media, I’m more a Twitter and Facebook kind of guy. But more and more, I’m using Pinterest to share amazing travel photos and find travel inspiration (you can check out my boards here). Not surprisingly, Pinterest is fast becoming one of the most popular social networks. According to my research, Pinterest has about 70 million users and 30 billion+ pins. Thirty BILLION. Is that incredible or what? The more time I spend on Pinterest, the more I’m discovering amazing people and brands to follow. Here are 10 of my favorites that you should follow, too!
OK, I admit it. I’m biased here. Natalie is my wife but her Pinterest boards really are amazing. She pins everything from interior design and fashion to really beautiful travel photos. BEST BOARD: Travel Destinations
Gary Arndt’s Pinterest boards display his most spectacular travel photography from around the world. Featuring photos from every continent, his boards will definitely inspire you. BEST BOARD: Italy
Travel & Leisure’s Pinterest boards offer up everything you’d expect from one of the world’s leading travel authorities. Not only will you find beautiful photography and inspiration but also information on the best destinations to travel to and tips on hotels and restaurants. BEST BOARD: Best Places to Travel This Year
Dave and Deb are an award-winning travel couple who have visited over 80 countries and all seven continents. Their boards are filled with their own beautiful photography from around the world as well as other photos they’ve curated from Pinterest and around the web. BEST BOARD: The World is Just Awesome
Gogo has changed flying for everyone by providing WiFi up in the air. And we love them for it (thanks, Gogo!) Their Pinterest boards are the perfect eye candy for aviation geeks like me, plus the City Guides provide lots of solid information like where to eat, where to stay, and what to do. BEST BOARD: Travel Quotes
Bored at work and need a virtual escape? Look no further than the Jetsetter Pinterest account. From romantic and luxurious destinations to travel tips and easy jet-set style, these boards are full of inspiration. BEST BOARD: Sunrise, Sunset
With over 4 million followers, Caz and Craig, founders of yTravelBlog, must be doing something right! They’ve got all kinds of travel boards with inspiration and information, but lots with a focus on Australia as well as money-saving tips and tips for traveling with kids. BEST BOARD: Wildlife
The G Adventures Pinterest account has 88 boards to choose from so there’s something to appeal to every type of traveler. Interestingly, some of their boards are categorized by color and showcase stunning colors found in nature and around the world. BEST BOARD: Waterfalls
Everything you love about the Travel Channel comes to life on their Pinterest boards. Focused mostly on destinations, you’ll also find a splash of romance and style. BEST BOARD: We’d Rather Be Here Than Work Right Now
At a recent conference, I learned about Visit Britain’s Pinterest account and I was impressed. Scroll through their 63 boards for a rich and inspiring visual experience that’ll have you pulling out your credit card to book a seat on the next flight to Great Britain! BEST BOARD: Castles of Wales
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.