This week, Johnny told you about his amazing experience at the St. Regis New York made possible by the fact that he’s an American Express’ “star” travel blogger. But why just read about his experience when you have the opportunity to emulate it?
This week’s contest is sure to help you do just that!
What you’ll win
Johnny Jet has partnered with Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express to give away 25,000 Starpoints—redeemable at any Starwood hotel—to his contest winners this week.
Known for their range of hotels from extremely chic W Hotels to the more traditional, but sleek Westin Hotel and Resorts, Starwood Preferred Guests have over 1300 locations to choose from. You can have a staycation close to home or an exotic getaway.
In the comment section below tell us which of Starwood’s Hotel and Resort locations you plan to visit using your 25,000 points. It’s that easy!
NOTE: Contestants must either subscribe to Johnny’s newsletter or follow him on Facebook or Twitter. Only one entry per person, and a winner will be chosen at random. All official contest rules apply.
You do not have to be a cardholder to enter, but you do need a Starwood Preferred Guest account (it’s free), and you will be required to fill out a W9.
The last day/time to enter will be on Tuesday, November 13th at 6 pm PT. The winner will be announced Wednesday, November 14th and be contacted by a JohnnyJet.com representative.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.