Late last week, JetBlue and Barclays introduced three new co-branded credit cards, all of which—at least for now—come with some serious benefits and bonuses. It’s JetBlue’s first move back into the credit card game since the JetBlue Amex card was pulled last year, so if you fly JetBlue a lot, or you simply like flying the airline to and from its 80+ destinations, this is pretty big news.
Here are the three new cards, their sign-up offers, and their benefits:
1. (Offer Unavailable) JetBlue Card — 10,000 bonus points
The basic JetBlue Card comes with no annual fee—which is great—and offers 3x points/dollar on all JetBlue purchases, which is unusually good for a basic airline credit card.
2. JetBlue Plus Card
The JetBlue Plus Card is possibly the most exciting of the group, with a 30,000-point bonus offer, 6x points/dollar on all JetBlue purchases, 10% redemption points back, as well as 5,000 bonus points every year after account opening—and more.
3. JetBlue Business Card — 30,000 bonus points
The JetBlue Plus Card and its sign-up offer are pretty much the same as the JetBlue Business Card, but with points awarded more generously for business-related purchases and less generously for purchases at restaurants and grocery stores.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.