One of my biggest pet peeves when I travel is rude people. It seems to me that these kinds of people are turning up more and more, at home and abroad when I travel. The biggest culprits are the clueless people talking on FaceTime or watching movies without earbuds or headphones in public spaces. I just don’t get it. Do they not care that people five rows away can hear every word they say?
Often, the people causing trouble are couples that are watching videos together. They pump up the volume so that they can both hear the audio nice and loud. I understand their desire to enjoy something together, but come on. There has to be a better option, right? What can these people do instead?
One solution is the Belkin RockStar 5-Jack Multi Headphone Audio Splitter. This handy, compact device has five (count them, five) AUX ports for attaching headphones or auxiliary cables. It allows couples or families or any group of up to five people to watch the same movie without missing any of the audio—and most importantly, without disturbing anyone else. It’s great for planes, airports, public transit, and many more places that rude people tend to show up.
If you ask me, the Belkin RockStar 5-Jack Multi Headphone Audio Splitter is the perfect stocking stuffer since Amazon sells it for just $11.49. If they were $10 less, I would buy a hundred of them and throw them at rude travelers with a note on how to use them. In reality, all you do is plug in and voila.
More audio help
- Paww WaveSound 2 Wireless Headphones
- Portable Speakers to Bring to the Pool, Beach or Boat This Summer
- How to Listen to Radio Stations All Over the World for Free
- The Place to Listen to Air Traffic Control Audio Streams
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.