Great news! If you’re a member of Costco and plan on flying Alaska Airlines in the next few years (or ever, for that matter, since there’s no expiration), here’s an easy way to get $50 off your next flight. Until supplies last, Costco is selling $500 Alaska Airlines gift certificates for $449, a 10% savings.
You don’t have to go to the store to get this discount as the gift certificate is delivered via email and there are no travel restrictions or blackout dates and again, no expiration. You can only buy up to 10 (they make a good Christmas gift!) and when it comes to booking travel, it’s only valid at alaskaair.com for Alaska Airlines flights.
Alaska Airlines offers nonstop flights to more than 115 destinations across the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Canada. Alaska’s commitment to Next-Level Care means all guests can expect a higher standard of safety throughout their travels – from mask requirements and enhanced onboard cleaning, to touch-free technology and safe, friendly, knowledgeable employees.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.