As today’s tip, I thought I’d bring attention to the work of Laurence Norah, a travel photographer we’ve featured in the past. Laurence has been running a five-part series on Nomadic Matt on travel photography that’s full of great tips and insights. On Sunday, the fifth part was published: 7 Editing Tips to Improve Your Travel Photographs.
In the post, Laurence breaks down how to crop, level, vignette, change shadows/highlights, adjust contrast, adjust color, and correct blemishes. Check out the post here.
- How to Photograph Fireworks Like a Pro
- How to Easily Turn Photos on Your Phone Into Prints
- A Photographer in Washington State, Part 2: Whidbey Island
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,348!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.