This is a sponsored post.
If you’ve ever traveled with more than a carry-on suitcase, you know what a pain in the neck it can be to travel with extra gear. Whether it’s a stroller/car seat combo, a wheelchair, or a mobility scooter, negotiating airports, amusement parks, and the like with this stuff can be frustrating and even exhausting. Enter Cloud of Goods, the “on call” company that offers high-quality gear delivered straight to you when you need it. Certified clean and best-price-guaranteed, Cloud of Goods is quickly becoming a go-to tool for mobility-challenged and family travelers. It’s currently servicing the Orlando, Tampa, Las Vegas, Anaheim, San Diego, and San Francisco markets and opening two new markets each month. If Cloud of Goods isn’t in your city yet, chances are it will be soon (so keep checking the site!).
Here are seven reasons to try Cloud of Goods:
Would you like to take a vacation from lugging all of your “vacation” gear? Cloud of Goods delivers bicycles, scooters, wheelchairs, strollers, car seats, and much more to wherever you are or are traveling to. The company believes that life’s experiences should not be limited by what you own or where you go, and it’s committed to stripping away those limitations as best as it can. Drivers making deliveries often get hugs from customers happy to have had the help!
2. Ease of use
With Cloud of Goods you’re literally just a few clicks away from traveling lighter. The website is extremely user-friendly.
3. Great service
Their service is getting rave reviews. Check out the website to see 5-star customer reviews from past users, like this one from Amy E.: “Amazing employees, first class service, pristine and perfect wheelchair delivery and rental.”
4. No more cleaning for parents
Skip the pre-trip cleaning and packing, and forget cleaning your kids’s gear again post-trip. Cloud of Goods has you covered.
5. It’s cheaper than marriage counseling
Did your spouse or partner forget the stroller? No worries. Order one from Cloud of Goods and start enjoying your vacation.
If there’s a problem with gear provided by Cloud of Goods (it’s rare, but it has happened), the company promises to be there for you and take care of it immediately—24/7, every day of the year.
Yup, love. From the CEO to the “live chat” operators, the team loves what they do. They love how their customers thank them for helping them get out there and travel. They love how happy their drivers are for making a difference in people’s lives every day!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.