Just a few days after this story posted, world-renowned horse Dynaformer died due to a cardiac episode. He leaves a long and lasting legacy, as he was a successful sire with many winners in his family line: Siring Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro, Melbourne Cup winner Americain, $4.7 million dollar-earner Perfect Drift, European Champion Two-Year-Old Filly Rainbow View, English Champion Three-Year-Old Colt Lucarno, multiple Grade 1 winner Riskaverse, multi-millionaire Dynever, four of his daughters won the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland, and many others.
There will be an open house at his home, Three Chimneys Farm in Midway, Kentucky on Thursday, May 4th , from 10am to 1:00pm. The public is invited to pay respects that day at a 12:30pm memorial service in the stallion cemetery.
All of us at JohnnyJet.com send our condolences to all at Three Chimneys Farm and Dynaformer’s owner, Paul Lynn. Rest in peace Dynaformer.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.