This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
My sister and countless others I know seem to always have their iPhones at or near capacity, so much so that they can’t take another photo. My sister’s phone is almost always so full that on at least one occasion, she has asked a celebrity on her flight if she could use their phone to take their pic and if they could send it to her!
Well, there’s a simple solution for those who feel they aren’t that tech savvy, are always on the go or don’t want to bring their laptop on vacations. The SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Go for iPhone and iPad (currently on sale) comes in different sizes (64GB, 128GB, 256GB) and is the same size as a thumb drive or a stick of lip balm.
All you have to do is stick the flash drive into your phone charger port and it will back up all your photos and videos. It’s also password protected, which makes it safer and a great solution for leisure travelers who don’t want to lug their expensive, bulky and heavy laptop computers.
Prices range from $39.99 – $64.99. Buy it here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.