Travelers planning a visit to New Zealand may now find that their plans are a bit easier on the wallet. Air New Zealand has launched the Air New Zealand Explorer Pass. The pass was created to allow those traveling from the USA and Canada to New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands to purchase between three and ten zone fares so that they can experience a variety of destinations during their trip.
They also offer the opportunity to change dates or routes for a nominal fee, even if the passenger is already mid-travel. Passengers, therefore, have the luxury of creating and changing their trip, making it more flexible and easy-going.
The pass applies to 27 destinations in New Zealand alone, and also offers seven Australian and nine South Pacific island locations. There are four price zones to which each destination may apply, starting at $79 and moving up to $109, $199 and $269 (not including tax and surcharges).
In addition, Air New Zealand has added return services and capacity on many of its flights including Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver to Auckland in order to expand its North American footprint.
The Air New Zealand Explorer Pass is only available to US and Canadian residents who bought Air New Zealand long-haul fares originating outside of New Zealand, Australia or the South Pacific Islands. They can be bought before departure from the USA or Canada through a travel agent or a call to New Zealand Air Sales Support at 1-800-262-2468 (USA) or 1-800-287-2007 (Canada).
For more information please visit www.airnewzealand.com/explorer-pass
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.