Move over, Cupid. This Valentine’s Day, Air New Zealand is giving lovebirds the gift of cuddle. From February 9 through 13, Air New Zealand will offer daily Twitter giveaways better than any box of chocolates or dozen roses: roundtrip airfare to Auckland or London on the Skycouch, the seat that turns economy class into cuddle class.
Air New Zealand will ask sweethearts to tweet their answers to a daily question about romantic travel via a contest page on the Trazzler website. Each day, Trazzler editors will select the entrant with the most creative tweet to receive roundtrip airfare for two on a Skycouch to London or Auckland, New Zealand.
“Air New Zealand takes romance to new heights,” said Roger Poulton, Air New Zealand’s vice president – the Americas. “From setting up singles on the Matchmaking Flight to celebrating 12 Days of Valentine’s last year, we are committed to making air travel a bit lovelier. Of all the places in the world, there’s no better place for romance than our Skycouch.”
Air New Zealand is the first airline to turn economy class into “cuddle class” with the innovative Economy Skycouch, available on the airline’s new 777-300ER aircraft. The Skycouch is a trio of economy seats that together create a flexible space – a place to relax and stretch out or for the kids to play. From eating dinner to snuggling, the Skycouch has the flexibility to adapt to whatever your heart desires inflight. The new aircraft is available for booking on flights from Los Angeles to Auckland and London.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.