I’m not sure about you but my head starts spinning when someone asks me what the entry requirements are for certain countries. It’s almost impossible to keep up with changing rules and regulations. I recently wrote about a website to find COVID entry requirements for travel. That one was powered by Sherpa, which many travel companies use. Well, here’s one that’s similar … but on steroids.
The newest website to bookmark is Airheart’s free tool called Explorer. Its goal is to help people travel again, safely. Travelers can now discover which destinations are accessible and what’s required for their trip, all through one user-friendly platform.
Airheart’s data is aggregated from official sources by their data partners, including Sherpa. Then, Airheart further distills and organizes it into a searchable, scannable, easy to understand format, to help travelers figure out what’s required of them when they travel.
- Discover which destinations – international and domestic – are accessible for travel based on your origin location prior to the booking engine phase where you need to be destination specific.
- View government policies and COVID19-risk data for your destination.
- Filter by what’s required of you – quarantine, COVID19 test, masks in public (and soon by your vaccination status).
- Receive notification when policies and restrictions change.
- See COVID19 transmission rates per destination.
- View local guidelines for what to expect on-location at bars, restaurants, shops and more.
- Pin routes and create a short-list of places on your wish list.
Now more than ever, navigating restrictions and policies for travel is overwhelming. Crowd-sourcing information from friends and family and visiting countless tourism or government sites is a lot of work and highly error prone. Airheart eliminates that guesswork for you.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.