This week’s airline and airport news:
- American Airlines is in Deep Financial Stress
- Three people who traveled on recent Delta flight have tested positive for COVID-19
- JetBlue to leave Long Beach Airport, move operations to LAX
- An Alaska Airlines flight returned to Seattle-Tacoma after a man became belligerent and physically aggressive during the plane’s ascent
- Passenger claims American Airlines flight attendant shook her ‘violently’, called police for using extra blanket
- What you need to know about MSP and flying as people return to the air
- Air Canada Earns the Cranky Jackass Award For Continuing to Avoid Refunds
- Demand Drying Up: Airlines Chop Summer Schedules With Florida Taking the Lead
- JetBlue Leaves a Bad Situation in Long Beach for Something Worse at LAX
- American Becomes Instantly Relevant in New York With JetBlue Strategic Partnership
- Alaska Airlines makes bigger play for Los Angeles with 8 new routes from LAX
- Qantas is set to cancel nearly all international flights until March 2021 as pandemic batters air travel
- Why flying in an airplane will never be the same again
- 15 Ways Your Next United Flight May Be Different, According Their Medical Expert
- Delta CEO promises empty middle seats beyond September (possibly to early 2021)
- MIT: Empty Middle Seats Could Reduce COVID-19 Contagion Risk
- JetBlue announced Monday that it’s extending a ban on center seats until at least Sept. 8,
- Just How Many Passengers Are Flying Across The Atlantic?
- How Billionaires Become Millionaires: Investing in Airlines
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.