This week’s airline and airport news:
- Airlines ban alcohol on planes in response to Covid-19
- Is it safe to fly? Scientists assess coronavirus risks, suggest precautions
- Airline passengers brought COVID-19 into LAX in March — and no one warned the public
- A Look Inside the New Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport
- 60% of Beijing flights canceled to stem virus spread
- Eiffel Tower to reopen after longest closure since World War II
- 17-year-old New Jersey youth arrested by police after TSA catches him with loaded handgun at Philadelphia International Airport checkpoint
- United will tap its frequent flyer program for cash as the pandemic continues to slam its revenue
- Delta rolling out Covid-19 testing for all employees
- American and United now let you text to chat with an agent
- Southwest: Middle seats will remain open until at least September 30. If you’re traveling together, you may sit together.
- British Airways’ New Onboard Catering
- German airline Condor to cut up to 25% of staff
- British Airways to sell artworks worth millions by major British stars in bid to save costs during covid meltdown
- Woman In China Earns $424K From Flight Delay Scam (And Then Gets Arrested)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.