Each Friday, we feature a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day. This week’s tip comes from reader Scott W., who sent in another great airline program for NFL fans following Monday’s tip about Alaska Airlines’ latest early boarding promotion:
“You also need to cover a similar program that Delta offers called 12status that awards miles for yards passed. The program is for Washington state residents only but can be found at 12status.com.”
It’s true. If you’re a resident of Washington state (and especially if you’re a Seahawks fan), the program is free and full of perks. First, Delta says, you get “one mile for every yard the Seahawks throw on the field at both home and away games during the 2019 NFL Season.” In addition, you get “Priority Boarding on all Delta flights out of Sea-Tac during the 2019 NFL Season.” There’s even a Lyft promotion (12% or up to $5 off two Lyft rides ride to or from Sea-Tac) that appears to be exclusive to program members. Thanks for sharing, Scott!
Monday’s airline program for NFL fans in Washington state
- Don’t Joke About Explosives at Airports Like This NFL Player Did
- The Best and Worst Stadiums in North America for Food Safety
- Where to Buy Discounted Baseball Tickets
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,536!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.