In just about an hour, Super Bowl LV is going to kick off. It’s always one of the highest rated shows of the year because even non-football fans watch for the half-time show and of course, the commercials. Well, there’s good news for travelers because apparently Alaska Airlines paid the big bucks (Super Bowl commercial air time reportedly starts at $5 million USD for 30 seconds) to showcase their awesome Safety Dance video, which I wrote about in December, and to advertise their BOGO (Buy One Get One) free offer.
This is just a heads up because once that commercial airs, you know either their website is going to go down or all the good dates will be taken. So get crackin’!
Here are the details from AlaskaAir.com:
“For two days only, buy one ticket and get a second one for just the taxes and fees* for travel February 16 – May 26, 2021. And for the real MVP treatment, get 10% off* First Class fares or solo travel. Book now. Mask up. Let’s go. Don’t get sidelined – this offer ends February 8, 2021.
Here’s how it works:
In the booking form on this page, enter your departure and arrival cities, dates, and at least 2 travelers.
Travel is valid February 16 – May 26, 2021.
Travel to Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica is valid Sundays – Wednesdays
Travel from Hawaii, Mexico, or Costa Rica is valid Tuesdays – Fridays
Travel to/from all other cities is valid Mondays – Thursdays
Bonus: Get 10% off travel on days of week not listed above
Bonus: Get 10% off First Class fares all days of week
Bonus: Get 10% off solo travel all days of week
Enter LETSGO into the discount code field, and then click “Find flights” to start your search.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.