This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
It’s here! Today and tomorrow (June 21 and 22) will feature Amazon’s biggest sales of the year so far and if you’re in the market for travel and tech products, now’s a good time to take a look at what’s been reduced in price. Personally, I grabbed some Orgain, which is 40% off and one of the lowest prices I’ve ever seen.
Here are some of my picks:
–30% off Jackery Portable Solar Generator
I keep a Jackery Explorer Portable Power Station in the garage so I can quickly pop it in the car if needed or we can use it to charge our devices at home if the power goes out. It’s currently 20% off. PLUS: –50% off LifeStraw Flex Multi-Function Water Filter System with 2-Stage Carbon Filtration for Hiking, Camping and Emergency This handy device will help you to purify water wherever you go. RELATED: Check out the 10 items I have in case of an emergency.
25% off Revlon Hair Dryer Brush PLUS: An additional $10 off when you click the coupon
One of my wife’s travel essentials is a hair dryer brush. She loves it for a number of reasons, which she writes about here in her review. It’s available at a great price right now!
–Up to 40% off iRobot Roomba Robotic Vacuums
–46% off Binoculars for Bird Watching, Traveling and Outdoor Sports
–60% off Sony Noise Canceling Headphones
–48% off NetGear WiFi Range Extender
–32% off Mini Portable Phone Projector
–24% off Apple Air Pods Pro
–Up to 50% off Instant Pot Cooking Appliances
–38% off Kindle Paperwhite
–Up to 50% off Luggage
–Up to 46% off Air Purifiers
–40% off Insignia Smart Fire HD TV
–49% off Ring Stick-Up Cam Bundle with Echo Show
–Up to 40% off Kasa Smart Plugs
–Check out all Amazon Prime Day deals here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.