December 9 marks an important milestone for American Airlines in New York City. On that date, the airline will have officially consolidated all of its LaGuardia flights inside LGA’s Terminal B. At the moment, American operates flights at LaGuardia out of Terminals B and C (and has done so since 2013).
Last year, American carried 85 million passengers through LaGuardia to 41 destinations on 171 daily flights. With such traffic (or more) expected again in 2017, it’s excited to refresh its operations and flying experience at the airport.
“Moving our entire operation under one roof will not only make travel easier for our customers traveling to, from and through LaGuardia but our team members will enjoy upgraded spaces and be better able to work together,” said Loretta Bove, managing director – LGA Hub Operations. “Customers will know exactly which terminal to check in to, they won’t have to travel far for their connections and Admirals Club members can enjoy our upgraded club featuring one of the best views of New York City.”
AA reps will be stationed throughout Terminal B for the foreseeable future in order to assist passengers navigate the changes. Here’s a map, provided by AA, laying out the airline’s gates at LaGuardia as they will be operated from December 9 forward:
For more info, visit aa.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.